Friday 9 October 2015

STARCAST OF WEDDING PULLAV PROMOTED THEIR FILM IN DELHI

The starcast of Wedding Pullav Anushka Ranjan, Diganth Manchale, Karan V.Grover along with producer Shashi Ranjan was recently in Delhi to promote their Film at Delhi';s Le Meridien.
The film is a romantic comedy directed by Binod Pradhan and produce by Shashi Ranjan.The film also stars Satish Kaushik, Rishi Kapoor,Upasna Singh among others.
Anushka Ranjan who is debuting with her home production said that "There was no liberty given to me. I once remember that I ordered something to eat and my production team asked me to pay by myself. (laughs).That';s true that I was little comfortable on sets because of the family but I have to do the same hardwork as that of others"
Karan V.Grover who is a known star in television industry said "I am so happy to work with Shashi sir. I have the best co-stars. Anushka is very vibrant and positive and Diganth and I have become party buddies"

The Kannada Star Diganth Manchale too added "we had so much fun on the sets that I have never felt that this is my first bollywoo film. All the actors made me so comfortable that I wasn';t nervous at all"
Get ready to eat this wedding pullav on 16TH October in a theatres near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment